22 February 2006

I have stepped out to lunch

Hello home listeners....

Just wanted to drop a quick note, as I will be out of Dublin from NOW until Thursday March 2. IT'S SPRING BREAK. And I'll tell you all about it upon my return.
















So leave some messages if you are so inclined, my secretary will take care of it.

In school news, I had one final today and another tomorrow before my flight. Today went very well, so tomorrow should be fine. I can't grasp how quickly this semester is going by. But I am excited for the weeks following Spring Break when my parents and other friends will be visiting consecutively.

In Internship news, I finally got my placement. I will be working in the booking/promotions/marketing department of this huge, new, performance venue in Dublin, called THEW HELIX. ( www.thehelix.ie ) Check me out!

Have a good week everyone, I'll be in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home